The highest level of protection and security of your personal data is an important concern for us. We store and process data of those affected only in accordance with the applicable statutory provisions.
Any use of personal data outside the justified processing in the context of existing contractual relationships or business relationships takes place at C-QUADRAT, exclusively on the basis and within the limits of the expressed consent of the respective person concerned.
As part of your granted consent, your details will be used by the companies of the C-QUADRAT Asset Management GmbH listed below, to contact you via e-mail, mail or telephone and for advertising purposes, in particular the sending of information documents such as newsletters and product information. Data may also be passed on to external processors (IT service providers and service companies) as well as general service providers (for example, legal advisers) or public authorities.
The transmission of data to recipients in a third country or to international organizations is not to be foreseeable. There is no automatic decision making (profiling).
Outside of existing contractual relationships or business relationships, there is no obligation to provide data. However, this is necessary in order to properly fulfill the above purpose (contact and supply of information or advertising material).
Scope of the data used
Essentially, C-QUADRAT will be using contact details and core data (name, title, company, address etc.).
Personal data will be kept by C-QUADRAT at least as long as there are statutory storage requirements or the storage is necessary for the fulfillment of our legal or contractual obligations and in the context of existing business relationships, or of any judicial or administrative proceeding, and in addition, as long as warranty or limitation periods have not yet expired.
Submission of information material or contact outside these usages can be objected to at any time.
Rather than being deleted, it is at the discretion of C-QUADRAT to anonymize data. In this case, any personal reference is irretrievably removed, which is why the data protection deletion obligations no longer apply.
Data Processor/ Responsible Party
C-QUADRAT Asset Management GmbH, Schottenfeldgasse 20, A-1070 Wien;
As the affected person, you have a variety of rights associated with the usage of your personal information. In particular, you are allowed to:
- request information as to whether and which personal data we have stored about you and request copies of this data
- request the correction, addition, or deletion of your personal information that is incorrect or improperly processed (however, in case of statutory storage periods, we may also reject your request to delete or anonymize the relevant personal data)
- demand the processing of your personal data to be restricted,
- in certain circumstances, object to the processing of your personal data or revoke any prior consent for processing, such revocation without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing until its revocation,
- require data portability, if necessary (should the corresponding data records be available)
- request disclosure of the identity of third parties to whom your personal information is being or has been transmitted
- file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority
Confirmation of identity:
If in doubt, we may request additional information to confirm your identity. This is to protect your rights and privacy.
Rights claim over fee:
Should any of these rights be overtly abusive, unfounded or disproportionately numerous, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable processing fee or refuse to process your application.
If you have any questions about the protection and security of your information or if you wish to exercise your rights and claims in connection with data protection (e.g. your right to information, correction, deletion, restriction or opposition), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As of December 17, 2018